The Spectrum 3/ Spotlight 400 is a Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectrometer fitted with a microscope, attenuated total reflectance (ATR) and transmission accessories with the flexibility to measure across mid and far infrared ranges.
- Transmission accessory enables measurement of powders, liquids and thin films in the spectral range of 7800-100cm-1(1.3 µm to 100 µm)
- The Quest Single Reflection ATR accessory enables analysis of solids, powders, liquids and pastes in the spectral range of 7800-100cm-1 (1.3 µm to 100 µm).
- Spotlight 400 FT-IR Microscope enables measurements of transmission or reflectance point spectroscopy or mapping and ATR imaging.
- Automated XYZ sample stage to enable chemical imaging using reflected or transmitted light with a maximum spatial resolution of 6.25 micron.
- An ATR imaging crystal is available for fast imaging at 1.56 micron spatial resolution - ideal for biological samples, as interference from water is significantly reduced.
Typical samples include powders, liquids, films, minerals and polymers.
Click on ‘Sample Preparation’ for sampling options.