Our Molecular Surface Interaction Laboratory houses equipment that analyses interactions on the nanoscale. This includes interactions between proteins, peptides, antibodies, small molecules, carbohydrates, cells and materials.
The lab currently supports users through:
- Advice on instrument selection
- Advice on experimental design
- Training to independently use the instruments
- Training to analyse, model, present and interpret data
- Assistance with data analysis, presentation and interpretation for publication
- Option for staff operated data acquisition, analysis and interpretation
The Molecular Surface Interaction Lab is in Building E26, Level 2, Room 2002 within the Bioanalytical Mass Spectrometry facility of the Mark Wainwright Analytical Centre. If you have any enquiries, please contact email@example.com.