Later this month we will be hosting an in-depth introductory workshop surrounding Lightsheet microscopy. The aim of this workshop is an in-depth introduction to Lightsheet microscopy, covering the entire pipeline from specimen preperation all the way through to image processing and analysis. The program includes lectures and practical sessions on the principles of Lightsheet, aqueous and solvent optical clearing techniques, imaging of live, fixed and optical cleared samples, image analysis and workflows in handling big data. Researcher will also give talks showcasing applications in Life Sciences.
- Etsuo A Susaki (University of Tokyo)
- Sandra Fok (UNSW)
- Senthil Arumugam (UNSW)
- Stephen Firth (Monash)
- Daniel Johnstone (USYD)
- Mounting of samples for Lightsheet.
- Demonstration of selected aqueous and solvent clearing techniques.
- Demonstration of Lifetechnologies EasyGel and SmartClear II System.
- Data acquisition across multiple platforms (Zeiss Lightsheet Z1, Leica TCS SP8 DLS, LaVision BioTech Ultramicroscope II and 3i Lattice Lightsheet system).
- Data analysis using ZEN and Arivis. softwares.
|catagory||price (GST incl)|
|LMA student Non-Members||$275*|
*LMA membership click here - select LMA membership