The diffraction instruments have a range of accessories for dynamic monitoring of phase changes from 10-1800 Kelvin, in certain cases using a controlled atmosphere.
Bruker D8 with rotating anode copper source:
- Anton Paar DHS 1100 Domed heating stage for room temperature up to 1100 °C in an inert or air atmosphere, or under vacuum conditions
- Anton Paar DCS 350 Wide Range Chamber for -100°C up to 350°C
- Oxford Cryosystems Phenix from 12K to room temperature
- Anton Paar XRK 900 heater, reactor chamber for diffraction of solid state and solid state-gas reactions up to 900 °C
- Anton Paar HTK 2000 high-temperature from room temperature to 2000 °C under vacuum
Bruker single crystal X-ray diffractometer
- Oxford cryostream from 77K to 500K
Contact Dr Mohan Bhadbhade (Tel - 02 9385 9898, Office M68 - access via Lab G65) for details.