To register for the facility, please follow these steps:
- Register for the ACLS booking system
- Click on sign in at the top right of the screen.
- Select New User - please apply here and then select Electron Microscope Unit.
- This will take you to an online registration form asking you to provide your contact details and information about your project and the work you want to do.
- Have your supervisor fill out and sign the Supervisor Authorisation Form.
- Complete the following training modules in MyUNSW
- HSEAWA Health and Safety Awareness
- HSELSO Laboratory Safety Awareness
- HSEHSO Hazardous Substances
- Complete the EMU laboratory induction
- Complete the EMU New User Registration form
Once you have completed your registration, you can apply for instrument training. See EMU Training for more details.