The SBF has a Facility software licence for Pymol, available for registered users. Please contact Kate for details on accessing this software.
The Facility has two GPU terminals suitable for model building, refinement and molecular dynamic simulations.
The Rock Imager is able to be controlled remotely for registered users. Please contact Kate for access.
The SBF also has a 3D printer for the purpose of printing protein models for scientific education.
Below is a list of useful links to external websites for Structural Biology:
- RCSB Protein Data Bank-Central protein structure repository
- Collaborative Computational Project No. 4 Software for Macromolecular X-ray Crystallography (CCP4)- Core crystallography software
- Phenix- Core crystallography software
- Isolde- Molecular dynamics for model building (useful for crystallography and cryo-EM structures)
- UCSF ChimeraX
- Pymol - Software for viewing and rendering PDB models.
- ANSTO Australian Synchrotron Macromolecular Crystallography
The following labs are users and/or collaborators of the SBF.
Check out their science!